Financial information is the key to change.

Unfortunately, for most of us, basic financial information is not taught in schools. We live in a country that continues to pass out diplomas to people who lack healthy financial skills, creating a society not prepared to handle the financial ups and downs of everyday living. The road to financial freedom is paved with information; join me on my journey.



Lucille Tyler Baldwin

Author of "Sick and Tired of Being Broke"

lucybaldwin27@yahoo.com





Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Stress of Debt - vs - Becoming Debt Free

     Is living with debt less frightening than facing your debt head on? Facing debt head on can be a very scary process. Seeing the actual dollar amount of your debt in black and white can be overwhelming. I know the feeling from personal experience.

     When my journey began I had more debt than income so I can feel your stress. I had my power turned off for non-payment. I needed new tires for my car and my bank account was empty. I have lived with the stress of bill collectors calling my home (that was the worse feeling).

     But you know what? You just have to suck it up and face the chaos. Once you decide to take charge of your finances you are on your way to becoming debt free. My life chanced when I realized that I was the boss of my money, and that I had the power to become debt free. You also have the power: Use it!

Lucille Tyler Baldwin
Author of "Sick and Tired of Being Broke"
http://www.thejourneytowealth.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment