Financial information is the key to change.

Unfortunately, for most of us, basic financial information is not taught in schools. We live in a country that continues to pass out diplomas to people who lack healthy financial skills, creating a society not prepared to handle the financial ups and downs of everyday living. The road to financial freedom is paved with information; join me on my journey.



Lucille Tyler Baldwin

Author of "Sick and Tired of Being Broke"

lucybaldwin27@yahoo.com





Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Pay Yourself $8.35 a Day


You Work Hard for Your Money
Some of my favorite people work in the service industry and most of them get paid a portion in cash every day. What I have noticed, however, is that many of these hard-working people are not paying themselves. They pay their mortgages/rent, car notes, household expenses, creditors, child care, student loans, and the list seems never ending. Only they do not add themselves to the list of people who get part of their money each month. I was playing with my calculator and thought to myself "what if they paid themselves at least $8.35 every day?"

Who doesn’t deserve to keep at least $8.35?

What if "you" paid yourself $8.35 a day?

If you paid yourself $8.35 a day by doing... you could have $102,000.00 ...years 
                                                      
Doing Nothing
$0.00 a day x 30 days = $0.00
$0.00 a month x 12 = $0.00
$0.00 a year x 17 years = $0.00

The Benefits of doing nothing: Pennyless
The less money you owe to others the more $ you have to pay yourself.



Lucille Tyler Baldwin

Get your copy of "Sick and Tired of Being Broke"

6 comments:

  1. Just wish I could have know this earlier. I'm 62 and my husband is 64. Maybe we still have time? Thank you for the information about bonds. This is something that I can do and will do starting this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! I am sooooo happy to read that you are going to look into the infomation about bonds. If I had learned basic financial information years ago I would be a millionaire today. Once I learned the power of this information I had no choice but to write a book and share it with others. It is possible for average "everyday people" to create wealth!

    Lucille Tyler Baldwin
    Author of "Sick and Tired of Being Broke"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a personal trainer a while back. I really needed my fitness to get back on track, but couldn't afford a trainer again. I payed myself $65 to train myself. I pushed my exercise limits and looked up training techniques. After a few weeks I looked better, and had a few hundred dollars in the bank. I just thought I'd mention this since it's in line with what you are saying. Another way to build money is to skip a professional manicure. Do it yourself and put $20 in your savings account toward buying the bonds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH! You ladies are making me very happy. With a little creative thinking we can become debt-free and create wealth. I am proud of you both. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am on my way to becoming debt free. I find your website great and informative. I will be adding this site to my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Ms.JM for adding my blog to your blogroll. I lived with the stress of debt and I have lived without debt. Life without the stress of debt is a lot better. My goal is to continue to encourage people to become debt free. Thanks for sharing! My book "Sick and Tired of Being Broke" is full of helpful information. It makes a great gift.

    ReplyDelete