Financial information is the key to change.

Unfortunately, for most of us, basic financial information is not taught in schools. We live in a country that continues to pass out diplomas to people who lack healthy financial skills, creating a society not prepared to handle the financial ups and downs of everyday living. The road to financial freedom is paved with information; join me on my journey.



Lucille Tyler Baldwin

Author of "Sick and Tired of Being Broke"

lucybaldwin27@yahoo.com





Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The true cost of borrowed money.


 

Debt is debt- we can all learn together.

Great information from the UK.

I received an email today that I would like to share. 
 Financial information is the building blocks to a stronger foundation.  The use of knowledge is powerful, but information without action is just words. 

Hi there,
 
My name is Melissa and I'm a freelance writer. I was recently involved with researching a number of guides on behalf of one of the biggest consumer advice sites in the UK and I thought this one would be of interest http://www.money.co.uk/article/1001859-the-real-cost-of-cash-on-credit.htm covering some really useful tips and information about finance that a lot of people misunderstand and some solid advice that applies no matter what country they happen to live in.
I noticed that you have a great set of resources on your site on a similar theme:
 
Given the experience my cousin had where she borrowed far too much without realising the true cost, I think the credit card report contains a lot of useful information and more than warrants inclusion as a resource on your site and as one of the team I would love to see it get a mention.
 
Best,
Missi
 
Thanks for the information Melissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment