Financial information is the key to change.

Unfortunately, for most of us, basic financial information is not taught in schools. We live in a country that continues to pass out diplomas to people who lack healthy financial skills, creating a society not prepared to handle the financial ups and downs of everyday living. The road to financial freedom is paved with information; join me on my journey.



Lucille Tyler Baldwin

Author of "Sick and Tired of Being Broke"

lucybaldwin27@yahoo.com





Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Journey to Wealth for Everyday People: Growing: The Wealth Gap

The Journey to Wealth for Everyday People: Growing: The Wealth Gap: "The wealth gap between the haves and the have-nots in this country continues to widen. We are fast approaching a new year. Do we continue us..."

2 comments:

  1. I found you from Blogfrog. Your book looks interesting. I write books for children. And you're right. The gap between the haves and the have-nots in this country continues to grow. Nice post. I don't know if many people understand it or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robyn,

    I am happy that you found my blog, I have met some really nice people at Blogfrog. A lack of financial information is causing a lot of problems in this country. When I started doing research for my book I knew that people needed help with their finances, but Robyn it is so much worse than I thought. What is really sad is that most people are not willing to invest less than $20.00 for information that could change their lives.

    Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete