Financial information is the key to change.

Unfortunately, for most of us, basic financial information is not taught in schools. We live in a country that continues to pass out diplomas to people who lack healthy financial skills, creating a society not prepared to handle the financial ups and downs of everyday living. The road to financial freedom is paved with information; join me on my journey.



Lucille Tyler Baldwin

Author of "Sick and Tired of Being Broke"

lucybaldwin27@yahoo.com





Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Path to Change

"Many people get positive thinking confused with being grateful for what they have. Let me explain, being grateful is looking at everything that is currently in your life, and seeing the good in it.


     Positive thinking, on the other hand, is to have a true belief that you can achieve whatever it is you want. You need to be both grateful and to think positively to achieve your goals, just doing one will not work. For instance, if you’re truly grateful for everything you have, but don’t have a belief that you can create everything you want, then you will always continue to stay in your current circumstance."

Noel Jones

The path to change is through your mind.

Lucille Tyler Baldwin

2 comments:

  1. Just composed all of my bills today in a spreadsheet. Decided earlier today was MY day. My day to create total and complete awareness for myself. I'm a do'er. Others talk, I do. Yet with my finances, it's not like this. I have always been wise about money, but there is ALWAYS a payment. For somthing. I'm wanting different. While browsing HOURS later I found this. I'm a firm believer that everythng happens for a reason. I'm so happy to have found there are a few great minds that think alike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comments. Continue being a do'er and you will join the 20% of Americans living debt-free. Good Luck. Don't forget to get your copy of "Sick and Tired of being broke"

    ReplyDelete