Financial information is the key to change.

Unfortunately, for most of us, basic financial information is not taught in schools. We live in a country that continues to pass out diplomas to people who lack healthy financial skills, creating a society not prepared to handle the financial ups and downs of everyday living. The road to financial freedom is paved with information; join me on my journey.



Lucille Tyler Baldwin

Author of "Sick and Tired of Being Broke"

lucybaldwin27@yahoo.com





Friday, August 13, 2010

Introduction: Sick and Tired of Being Broke

Journey to Wealth for Ordinary People

About Me

Hi

     My name is Lucille Tyler Baldwin, I am not a financial advisor or an expert when it comes to money. What I am is a divorced mother of two who was Sick and Tired of living paycheck to paycheck and decided to take charge of my financial situation. My life had taken an unexpected detour. I had become a single mother raising my daughters alone. I believed in love and fairy tales and thought that love alone was enough to create a happy life. I NEVER imagined that I would be divorced and raising my daughters alone, but hey, life happens!

     At the tender age of 21 I married my high school sweetheart and moved hundreds of miles away from my family and friends. I was full of life, love and ready for new adventures as a military wife. I sometimes like to joke that I was young and dumb, but that’s not nice. What I learned on my journey is that it does not matter if you are a janitor, a server, a teacher, or even a single mom, the power to become debt free and create wealth is in your hands.

Why Did I Write a Book?

     I wanted to write a book for others like myself who grew up without the benefits of basic financial information. The sad truth is that almost 80% of Americans are in debt and struggling to make ends meet or just not getting ahead financially.

     The main cause of this problem is simple: a lack of financial information. Until recently I was one of the 80% overwhelmed with debt and struggling to make ends meet. Once I learned how to take control of my money my goal was to share this empowering information with others. I started with .25 cents, determination, and a plan. The most powerful tool that I had was the belief that living debt free was possible. If I can do it, you can do it! If you are ready to free yourself from debt and watch your bank account grow then I invite you to join me as I continue my journey to creating wealth.

Lucille Baldwin
Author of "Sick and Tired of Being Broke"
http://www.site.sickandtiredofbeingbroke.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment