Financial information is the key to change.

Unfortunately, for most of us, basic financial information is not taught in schools. We live in a country that continues to pass out diplomas to people who lack healthy financial skills, creating a society not prepared to handle the financial ups and downs of everyday living. The road to financial freedom is paved with information; join me on my journey.



Lucille Tyler Baldwin

Author of "Sick and Tired of Being Broke"

lucybaldwin27@yahoo.com





Sunday, February 16, 2014

I LOVE BEING BROKE!

I Love Being Broke! - I Love Living Paycheck-to-Paycheck! - I Love Not Having Money For Emergencies! - I Love Owing Student Loans! - I Love Having No Money To Retire! I Love Depending on the Government!  I Love Asking My Parents for Money!
and
 This is the Life  That I Want For My Own Children!

OTHERWISE I WOULD...

keep at least 10 cents of every dollar that I earn for myself.
work to reduce my consumer debt.
do without my daily coffee and doughnut if it would help me to reduce my debt.
make time to read and understand basic financial information.
start preparing for retirement while I am still young.
teach my children the value of a dollar.
be willing to delay gratification
 spend time in book stores.
run my household like a business.
not spend money that I do not have by using credit cards.
use my power and vote.
take responsibility for the choices that I make with my money.

No comments:

Post a Comment